- Useful while Traveling – You can carry a solar portable charger anywhere. It is great for travelling as it offers a long battery power backup and let you have an amazing travelling experience without thinking about your phone’s battery.
- It does not require a Powered Connection to Operate – You can easily use the charger at any place. Be it hiking, trekking or camping, a portable charger comes handy and can be charged 'n' number of times without a continuous electric connection. This makes it compatible for long tours and excursions.
- Eco-friendly Product – Though multiple products in the market are portable and offer the long charging facility, none of them is eco-friendly. Each of those devices requires an electricity connection for continuous usage. But a solar charger is eco-friendly and can be charged with the renewable source of energy i.e. sunlight.
- Great for Photographers – Especially for wildlife photographers, a solar-powered charger works the best. They need to spend hours on the field to get that perfect shot. Hence, it becomes important for them to have a power backup that does not ditch them in times of need. As a solar-powered charger only requires sunlight to work, it is highly opted by the photographers.
- You can Charge Multiple Devices Simultaneously - A portable Solar Powered Phone Charger comes with 2-3 USB ports that let users use it for charging multiple devices simultaneously, that too without affecting the output. So, you can charge even your car or bike battery with it. Single device, multiple benefits!
Solar cell phone battery is an electrical system that directly transforms engery from light through the photovoltaic process. They utilize solar panels to charge batteries for cell phones.
Benefits of using solar phone charger
- Solar Power Maximizes Battery Life: Solar panel certifies D.C. When subjected to sunshine, power. This is what your cells want, exactly. You protect your batteries from repetitive deep discharges by inundating your batteries with these electrodes in a slow and gradual way on a routine basis, which will shorten the life of lead-acid batteries.
- Low Maintenance: There is no air, oil, or fuel filters to adjust as solar panels absorb no fuel and therefore have no mechanical parts to wear out. Actually keep the panels' surface clear.
- Electrical Independence; With You would be able to park wherever you want to, and be free from the concerns of locating mains electricity or operating your generator, a correctly sized device and the necessary components. Go to the desert, go to the mountains, go to the beaches, go wherever the sun shines and claim your freedom from electricity!
DISADVANTAGES OF SOLAR POWERED PHONE CHARGER
- TIME ; Solar power chargers take a while to restore the majority of a battery in a cell phone or navigation system, and, as they only work during the day, this will involve having to stop, set up the system and then wait for it to charge, which may not be ideal in your situation.
- Reliability; They are only effective for a limited period of time because solar chargers have little ability to store energy stored during the day. Even as the sun begins to go down, the provided power will start to fall. Even on a gloomy day you happen to be walking in the mountains, there is also a risk it won't work at all.
- Cost ; The cost of installation, which also refers to wearable electronics, is one of the important differences of solar energy. A solar charger will set you back at least $75, whereas it could cost less than $20 for a regular battery charger.
Features a good solar phone charger should have :
- Portability: If you don't mind extra weight, a flipped solar panel will likely result in a higher surface and much more power than a single panel charger, but you'll likely have to trade some power output for portability. Another advantage of larger chargers is that they typically charge the batteries faster
- Backup battery: You must make sure that your solar phone charger has a good battery backup
Connections: Make sure that the solar charger is able to charge the device you own and that, if needed, it has enough ports to charge several devices. Try to ensure that in an appropriate period of time can get a charger that is strong enough to charge the battery you want. That means you should look for a converter with at least 7 watts to power a phone, and higher to 15 watts or higher to charge different phones or more electricity devices, such as the iPad.
Technology keeps the whole world interact and provides multiple ways of communication. But with the current usage of non-renewable energy to keep the technology moving, the need to shift on renewable energy is now more potent than ever.
Read along if you look forward to switching to solar-powered devices that are eco-friendly and highly reliable. Here we discuss the most interesting features of solar battery chargers that are suitable to charge your phones, laptops or even your car’s battery.
- Waterproof technology
Most solar chargers come with a waterproof feature that makes them highly durable and reliable in every weather condition. It also increases the product shelf-life and allows the consumer to use it without being extra careful.
- It Comes in Multiple Power Variants
Many solar battery chargers come in different power capacity to let the consumer choose according to one’s requirements. Usually, a solar battery charger has power ranging from 2-18 volts. A 12-volt battery charger can charge a car’s battery. So you can have your pick accordingly.
- The Portable Solar Charger Can Charge 2-3 Devices Simultaneously
Most of the solar-powered chargers have more than 2 USB ports to help consumers charge multiple devices at the same time. Though the output reduces a little with many devices, you can still use it during emergency. It is useful while travelling, trekking, hiking, etc.
- The Chargers Are Usually portable
The small size of portable chargers makes the devices user-friendly. The extra clips to safely attach the charger to your bag or clothes help you carry it on a rough trek or during any adventurous activity.
It is not easy to find a charger equipped with all the above features. But, Luminiser presents a solar charger that consist mostly all of them. Additionally, our charger is installed with a Digital Ammeter that allows you to change your location/position from a low sunlight space to a high sunlight spot, to gain the maximum charging output.
So, go and grab your Portable solar charger today before it gets out of stock.
The transition from a wired charger to solar charger has been remarkable. With solar power chargers in your pocket, you do not have to worry about your devices’ battery life, especially when you are out on a journey. But the real question is, do they actually work? Let us find out here.
Reasons Why Portable Solar Chargers Are Efficient –
- They allow you to recharge your phone, laptop or even cars’ battery without any external electrical source.
- The multiple USB ports allow the users to charge different or same devices simultaneously.
- As it is a renewable product, it does not emit any harmful gases. It makes them a highly reliable source of power for a longer run.
- The solar chargers usually have power ranging between 2-18 Volts that is efficient enough to charge even a long-dead phones’ battery. The efficient charger that you can buy is Luminiser Portable Solar Charger.
However, apart from the positives you gain by using a portable solar charger, it holds some drawbacks that you should be aware of.
- First and foremost, the ones without a battery cannot store electricity. Hence, they can only be used when they get an adequate amount of sunlight.
- As the initial manufacturing cost is high, the current solar chargers are costlier than regular chargers.
Despite some negatives, investing in a portable solar charger is still worth the cost because –
- They work as a life-saver whenever you are stuck in traffic, travelling, do not have a charging port near you, or in any emergency.
- They are quiet and easy-to-use.
- They are an eco-friendly product. So, if you buy a solar charger, you are thanking nature that has a lot to offer.
- They can be packed and carried easily, even in your pocket. So keep a solar charger with you while traveling.
- They require low maintenance and have a long shelf life. Invest once and reap the benefits for at least 10-15 years.
Hence, buy a solar charger that is worth your cost. Look for its efficiency, size, shelf life and related features. Luminiser 28W Solar Charger offers all the benefits mentioned above. It is compatible with all kind of devices; scratch protective PET coating makes it a durable product. With 3 USB charging ports of 28W, 4.6A power, and water-resisting feature, it is a foldable solar charger, which is highly recommended by the users.
Visit our website to know more about the product, or Login into your Amazon account and buy it directly from there. If you have already used it, let us know your reviews in the comments.
With the advent of technology, the usage of mobile phones has become prominent. And the increasing demand for phones augments the use of USB chargers. People are more concerned about their phones nowadays. Be it travelling or attending a function, the battery of the phone needs to be 100% charged to capture the moments. However, the present method of cord based USB charging hampers the seamless usage of phones. It is impossible to use your device without thinking about the charging facility available nearby. Keeping in mind the problem, the invention of solar USB charger has changed the dynamics. Though the usage of a solar USB charger is not taking place on a larger platform rather it is the future of a sustainable world.
What is a solar USB charger?
As the name suggests, it is a charger powered by solar energy to generate electricity. It comes with multiple port facility that allows the user to charge different devices at once.
What are the positives that a solar USB charger withholds?
- First and foremost, it allows the users to use their phones without worrying about the battery as it does not require a socket with constant electricity supply.
- It is useful while camping or going on long treks/trips.
- Multiple USB charging facilities.
- Solar charging improves the shelf life of the battery.
- Easy to use and carry.
- Low maintenance.
- Sustainable device.
- Safe and reliable in usage, etc.
Despite all the proven benefits of the solar-powered USB charger, it has some drawbacks as well.
Negatives of a solar USB charger -
- It does not work on a cloudy or rainy day.
- It requires more time to get fully charged.
- There are different chargers for every kind of device, meaning it is not much versatile.
Despite having some drawbacks at present, solar USB chargers are indeed the ray of hope for a clean and green future. The higher usability of these chargers will decrease the cost of manufacturing, and the focus on research will be greater to make it more user-friendly.
Many companies are involved in manufacturing solar-powered products. The products are highly suitable in tropical and sub-tropical regions where there is ample sunlight at all time of the year.
One of the leading companies in this area is Luminiser. We focus on the quality and affordability of the solar USB charger. Our portable chargers come in 3 different capacity variants and are waterproof. The charger has 2 USB charging ports with a sleek model that makes it pocket-friendly.
Buy the product from Amazon and share your review with us about your experience of using it.