With the advent of technology, the usage of mobile phones has become prominent. And the increasing demand for phones augments the use of USB chargers. People are more concerned about their phones nowadays. Be it travelling or attending a function, the battery of the phone needs to be 100% charged to capture the moments. However, the present method of cord based USB charging hampers the seamless usage of phones. It is impossible to use your device without thinking about the charging facility available nearby. Keeping in mind the problem, the invention of solar USB charger has changed the dynamics. Though the usage of a solar USB charger is not taking place on a larger platform rather it is the future of a sustainable world.
What is a solar USB charger?
As the name suggests, it is a charger powered by solar energy to generate electricity. It comes with multiple port facility that allows the user to charge different devices at once.
What are the positives that a solar USB charger withholds?
- First and foremost, it allows the users to use their phones without worrying about the battery as it does not require a socket with constant electricity supply.
- It is useful while camping or going on long treks/trips.
- Multiple USB charging facilities.
- Solar charging improves the shelf life of the battery.
- Easy to use and carry.
- Low maintenance.
- Sustainable device.
- Safe and reliable in usage, etc.
Despite all the proven benefits of the solar-powered USB charger, it has some drawbacks as well.
Negatives of a solar USB charger -
- It does not work on a cloudy or rainy day.
- It requires more time to get fully charged.
- There are different chargers for every kind of device, meaning it is not much versatile.
Despite having some drawbacks at present, solar USB chargers are indeed the ray of hope for a clean and green future. The higher usability of these chargers will decrease the cost of manufacturing, and the focus on research will be greater to make it more user-friendly.
Many companies are involved in manufacturing solar-powered products. The products are highly suitable in tropical and sub-tropical regions where there is ample sunlight at all time of the year.
One of the leading companies in this area is Luminiser. We focus on the quality and affordability of the solar USB charger. Our portable chargers come in 3 different capacity variants and are waterproof. The charger has 2 USB charging ports with a sleek model that makes it pocket-friendly.
Buy the product from Amazon and share your review with us about your experience of using it.