What are solar phone charger ?Luminiser Brand
Solar cell phone battery is an electrical system that directly transforms engery from light through the photovoltaic process. They utilize solar panels to charge batteries for cell phones.
Benefits of using solar phone charger
- Solar Power Maximizes Battery Life: Solar panel certifies D.C. When subjected to sunshine, power. This is what your cells want, exactly. You protect your batteries from repetitive deep discharges by inundating your batteries with these electrodes in a slow and gradual way on a routine basis, which will shorten the life of lead-acid batteries.
- Low Maintenance: There is no air, oil, or fuel filters to adjust as solar panels absorb no fuel and therefore have no mechanical parts to wear out. Actually keep the panels’ surface clear.
- Electrical Independence; With You would be able to park wherever you want to, and be free from the concerns of locating mains electricity or operating your generator, a correctly sized device and the necessary components. Go to the desert, go to the mountains, go to the beaches, go wherever the sun shines and claim your freedom from electricity!
DISADVANTAGES OF SOLAR POWERED PHONE CHARGER
- TIME ; Solar power chargers take a while to restore the majority of a battery in a cell phone or navigation system, and, as they only work during the day, this will involve having to stop, set up the system and then wait for it to charge, which may not be ideal in your situation.
- Reliability; They are only effective for a limited period of time because solar chargers have little ability to store energy stored during the day. Even as the sun begins to go down, the provided power will start to fall. Even on a gloomy day you happen to be walking in the mountains, there is also a risk it won’t work at all.
- Cost ; The cost of installation, which also refers to wearable electronics, is one of the important differences of solar energy. A solar charger will set you back at least $75, whereas it could cost less than $20 for a regular battery charger.
Features a good solar phone charger should have :
- Portability: If you don’t mind extra weight, a flipped solar panel will likely result in a higher surface and much more power than a single panel charger, but you’ll likely have to trade some power output for portability. Another advantage of larger chargers is that they typically charge the batteries faster
- Backup battery: You must make sure that your solar phone charger has a good battery backup
Connections: Make sure that the solar charger is able to charge the device you own and that, if needed, it has enough ports to charge several devices. Try to ensure that in an appropriate period of time can get a charger that is strong enough to charge the battery you want. That means you should look for a converter with at least 7 watts to power a phone, and higher to 15 watts or higher to charge different phones or more electricity devices, such as the iPad.